lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2015

Ocho apellidos Vascos

Ocho apellidos Vascos
I’d like to recommended a film called “Ocho apellidos Vascos”. I watched this movie recently. The director is Emilio Martínez Lázaro. The most important actors are Clara Lago and Dani Rovira.
It’s a comedy and romantic film; the setting is Argoitia a small village in the Basque Country, during a week. The main characters are Amaia Zugasti and Rafael Quirós. 
At the start, Amaia goes to Sevilla with her friends to hold a farewell maiden, Amaia meets Rafael. He falls in Love with Amaia. At first she doesn’t like him, and she returns to Argoitia and after a time, Rafael goes back to Argoitia to win Amaia’s heart. After many adventures and discussions they become a lovely and funny couple.

The thing I liked most are the happy moments. Some of the scenes are very funny and entertaining, but I’m easily amused. I laughed a lot!



All in all I really liked this film. It has got a fantastic ending! I wouldn’t change it! I recommend this film to people who like laughing! It’s a good film. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario